[3830] CQ WW RTTY WO7V SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 25 18:34:34 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OR

   80:   44    52       14      5     4
   40:   85   109       25      8    10
   20:  103   141       35      9     8
   15:  175   326       36     18    22
   10:  194   386       30     15    24
Total:  601  1014      140     55    68  Total Score = 266,682

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Ahh, contesting season has started at last.  This year the big heavy lifter was
the 10 meter band putting 15 meters in a close second with 20 meters a very
distant third.  I was able to finish my antenna work in the nick of time so we
should be good for the rest of the season.  Bettered my score from last year by
a bunch.  Now if I could just get this SO2R thing working...  Great fun for
all!!