[3830] CQ WW RTTY K4FX SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 25 18:43:18 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K4FX
Operator(s): K4FX
Station: K4FX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Hamlet. NC

   80:   73    94       36      8    10
   40:  201   417       36     13    45
   20:  467  1156       40     21    66
   15:  338   863       26     20    53
   10:  362   972       17     17    51
Total: 1441  3402      155     79   225  Total Score = 1,607,418

What a difference, we went from the bottom to the top in like no time flat. I
was up after a nap working 80 and 40, I thought I would flip over to 20m at
3:30AM local just for grins, and there were signals every where. 20 died just
before sunrise and as soon as the sun came over the horizon, back again.

Worked JA's on 20-15-10 by the dozens. Last time I worked this many on ten
meters was the 10m contest.

I was trying out a new SO2R setup and I was running stations so fast it was
really hard to get the openings to work a station on the S&P rig. That is a
good problem to have.