[3830] CQ WW RTTY KT7E SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 25 19:47:35 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): KT7E
Station: KT7E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   36   36      18       6     6
   40:   82   82      26      12    24
   20:   53   53      12      31    31
   15:   28   28       9      18    18
   10:   17   17      11       1     1
Total:  216  436      76      44    80  Total Score = 86,200

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fun, Limited mostly at night, some rig issues. But I'm getting the hang of it.
This score is my personal best, thanks to all that I QSO with, and thanks to
K7ZS for teaching us folks how to get envolved with radio and contesting. The
club call KK7PR and the name sake was fun. Glad I wasn't the one 100 feet up
the tower fixing the coax fitting. I was the grunt ground crew hihi. I hope I
got my numbers right from N1MM. For a newbe it's a great software.

73 Joe KT7E