[3830] CQ WW RTTY VY2SS SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 26 04:15:17 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VY2SS
Operator(s): VY2SS
Station: VY2SS

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: PEI

   10:  886  2361      39      76    23
Total:  886  2361      39      76    23  Total Score = 325,818

K3 - P3 - Homebrew amp - Tribander at 56 feet.

Wow. What a blast! I thought I'd do 10M so I'd have lots of free time on the
weekend. Wrong!

Special thanks to Bob VE7SK for motivating me. When I decided I had enough at
2230Z I phoned him and he sent me back to the radio for 10 more mults and a
nice 38Q run on JA.

I always feel a bit guilty using the P3 in RTTY contesting. It really should be
illegal. In particular, using peak hold on S&P. This is a very powerful tool.

-Robby
VY2SS