[3830] CQ WW RTTY OZ1ADL SOSB/10 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 26 04:44:50 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OZ1ADL
Operator(s): OZ1ADL
Station: OZ1ADL

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Galten
Operating Time (hrs): 3:38

   10:  287  843      45      28    17
Total:  287  843      45      28    17  Total Score = 75,870

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Wow ....

OZ4VW Arne, had borrowed the Shack for the CQWW RTTY Contest this year, as I
was away on family business most of the week-end. He ended up doing very well,
somewhat above previous danish records - He will post results later.

But after Arne had left the building and after a week-end of Birthdays etc. I
sat down in the operating position - turned the radio on at 28 MHz and started
CQing, as I only had one US state on 10 m RTTY on my Lotw WAS account - and
man, was I in for a treat ! After app. 3,5 hours of very intense operating and
287 QÂ's later I now had 45 US-states in my name - and even a couple of more
contacts around....That was FUN !! I hope some of them will end up on LoTW.  I
wish I had been on 10 m the whole week-end - Great to see 10 m back in shape !

73 de Jan, OZ1ADL
http://www.thogersen.dk/Site_2/What_is_happening_at_OZ1ADL/What_is_happening_at_OZ1ADL.html