[3830] CQ WW RTTY VY2LI SOSB/15 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 26 08:05:17 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): <18

   15:  822  2146      44      66    20
Total:  822  2146      44      66    20  Total Score = 278,980

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Surprised to find 10m so open,I had to make a few contacts to upgrade my RTTY
country status.I did,however,settle on 15LP for the rest of the contest.I was
late out of the gate both days,but managed to work just under 18 hours
according to N1MM.Those hours mostly flew by.What a pleasant change.Logs on
both 10 and 15 will be uploaded to eQSL and LoTW.Hope we got into your
log.73,Bill

EQUIPMENT:
FT-990,Rigblaster,NIMM
Wilson SY-1 @20M