[3830] CQ WW RTTY N5AW/0 SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 26 14:13:08 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N5AW/0
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW/0

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CO

   40:   31   71      11       15     9
   20:   23   57       4       18    13
   15:   98  266      11       53    19
   10:   71  175      11       43    18
Total:  223  569      37      129    59  Total Score = 128,025

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Started out to work the Texas QSO party but when I found 10 and 15 wide open I
never got back to TQP. With 100 watts and my poor antennas here at our vacation
home in Colorado it has been tough to work much DX the last six or seven years.
What a pleasure it was to work lots of it this weekend even if I'm not much of
a RTTY fan! No RTTY interface - just the K3 memories and my paddle so all
search and pounce.

Radio: K3 at 100 watts
Antennas: G5RV at 8 meters, roof mounted 20 meter ground plane