[3830] TxQP VE3GTC Single Op QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 26 17:12:43 PDT 2011

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: VE3GTC
Operator(s): VE3GTC
Station: VE3GTC

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    0     0       0
   40:    2     0       0
   20:   10     1       0
   15:    3     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  UHF:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   15     1       0  Mults = 11  Total Score = 517

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Conditions where good on most bands. There where many European stations heard
early morning on Saturday participating in the big RTTY contest this same
weekend. Even so conditions where challenging; I would hear stations in Texas
with strong signals only to fade away to almost nothing and then back again
over the course of a few minutes. I had a bit of time to play over the course
of the QSO Party and managed to make a few contacts QRP.