[3830] TxQP N4CD Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Sep 27 15:08:06 PDT 2011

                    Texas QSO Party

Call: N4CD
Operator(s): N4CD
Station: N4CD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Collin, TX

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  124     0       0  Mults = 87  Total Score = 32,364

Saturday I was mobile.  Sunday I stayed home and chased mobiles and worked TX
stations.  58 counties worked on Sunday. SPent a lot of time on 40M.   There
were several others in my county giving it out for 2 days, so didn't feel need
to spend a lot of time on 20M giving out COLN.

Had fun.   Still need 2 counties in TX.   Missed them.    Propagation in and
out and finding mobiles who only spent a few minutes on 40M was challenging.  I
suspect many just didn't come down.  Heard one mobile work stations up the
band....quick...low to high..then disappeared without ever putting out his
county.

Rig:  FT-1000 and inverted vee up 30 feet at center for 40m, and R5 vertical on
20M.  Listened on 15 but didn't hear anything and and no one came back. 10M
dead.