[3830] CWopsT AA8IA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Sep 28 07:03:41 PDT 2011

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 28

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto OH EN90ql

   40:  22     20
   20:  15      8
-------------------
Total:  37     28  Total Score = 1,036

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I'm obviously not up to snuff, even more so during the AM session.  Much more
prone to mistakes.   Only managed to snag Anders this morning for DX.   Strange
not to hear F5IN/Mike.

Last Q was with KB1VEN Dennis, and I kept confusing his name with "de NNIS" and
was wondering why he gave one call the first time and another oddball call the
second time.   He had to repeat probably five times before my thick head caught
on that his name was Dennis.   Sorry Dennis :)

Nice wake-me-up for the morning though. Hope to hear you folks later.