[3830] CWopsT W7WHY LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Sep 28 21:06:09 PDT 2011

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 29

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

   80:  22      8
   40:  19     11
   20:  13     13
-------------------
Total:  54     32  Total Score = 1,728

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Wow, more Q's on 80 than any other band.  Think that's the first time I've done
that.  Contitions seemed really good on 80 except for some rapid QSB.

I've had the station all tore down for a couple of weeks and just got the
radios back on line today.  Don't have the amp wired in yet so did this one LP.
  This is a fun way to spend an hour.  73 and thanks for the Q's.
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT
Radio 2  TS-450SAT

Homebrew 2-el 20 meter beam, 40 meter vertical, 80 meter inverted 'L'

N1MM Logger 11.9.3