[3830] CQ WW RTTY OL7M M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 29 06:32:12 PDT 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1DF, OK1FIA, OK1HRA, OK1MU, OK2ZAW, OK2ZW
Station: OL7M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Policko, nr Solnice
Operating Time (hrs): 47:42

   80:  227   477       11      48    11
   40:  381   979       42      69    21
   20:  614  1561       48      90    30
   15: 1070  2946       55     101    37
   10:  428  1183       43      78    31
Total: 2720  7146      199     386   130  Total Score = 5,109,390

Although we are mostly CW/SSB operators (except of "African Tiger" OK1DF -
7X0RY),
we desided to participate in this contest. We wanted to try M/S for the first
time at OL7M. Everybody was also wondering how will work new stacks 6/6 for
15 and fixed 5/5/5/5 for 10 which were installed this summer.

We met a bit late before the contest and started to set-up the station. After
some necessary hectic and chaos we Were ready for action just seconds before
the contest started.

Everything went fine until Saturday morning. Problems occured just when 15m
pile-up started... Instead of working JAs one by one in JA prime time we were
changing PCs, instaling SW and etc etc...

Finally all the problems have been solved and since that time we only enjoyed
great condx and contest itself. Both stacks performed extremely well, better
then expected. Everybody was smilling and running pile-ups was real fun.

10m was a pleasure surprise. Nice signals from U.S. and even couple of W6/7
were
logged.

Nice to be called by FO5QB, OJ0X and others. Thank You guys.

All in all it was another memorable weekend.

Thanks everyone for call, see You in other contests.

73!

on behalf OL7M

Zdeno OK2ZW