[3830] MoQP W4UCZ SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 1 20:42:12 PDT 2012

                    Missouri QSO Party

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Atlanta GA
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:   32     0  Mults = 29  Total Score = 1,956

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Mark (KI0I) for 11 and Ward (N0AX) for 9.

Sunday seemed very, very thin.  Perhaps more condensed (one day only) with
an earlier start on that day?  Or more mobiles.  Really, none of my business.

What kind of ingrate criticizes a party. "Thanks for the fun, but I would
have rather had Makers Mark instead of Jack Daniels" (hi).

Be back next year so you can "Show Me" another fun party.  Thanks for this
one.

73,
Mark, W4UCZ
Atlanta