[3830] NCCC RY-Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 5 22:22:55 PDT 2012

                    NCCC RTTY Sprint - Apr 6

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      3
   40:  12     11
   20:   5      5
Total:  21     19  Total Score = 399

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Much better this week, thanks to fixing a loose wire in the Dentron tuner.

Thank you to all who participated in the three-week trial RTTY NS, which was
much more successful than expected.

For further discussions, consider joining our low-volume NS reflector as
follows, or post comments to the RTTY reflector:

nccc-blue
To sign up:
Go to following web address
http://www.kkn.net/mailman/listinfo/nccc-blue

The NCCC list administrator, Phil, W6TK, will see your request and approve it.

We especially appreciate the help that Bruce, WA7BNM provided by rapidly
establishing the 3830 forms for RTTY NS.  Tom N3ZZ and Hank W6SX effectively
publicized this short test.

73 Bill n6zfo
Contest Director for NS CW Ladder