[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad NG7M LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 12 20:13:45 PDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 13

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   1      1
   40:  12      9
   20:  14     10
Total:  27     20  Total Score = 540

I built a new K3 two weekends ago and decided I better jump back in at the start
of a ladder... sheesh... rusty for sure.  Then when I go to 80 meters and
transmit, I get a BSOD on my computer at 5 minutes before the top of the hour.
I reboot, and BSOD when K7SS calls me.  I worked Ken while I'm looking at my
computer do a memory dump on the BSOD and that was it for me.

Something funky with RF floating around!  I'll figure that out.  Well it was
fun anyway.  I'll be in Ireland next week.  Who knows, maybe I'll have a
station at my hotel up and running.  It will be a surprise if you hear EI/NG7M
next week. :)

I handed out a few Utah mults... thanks for putting up with Rusty NG7M.

73 Max NG7M