[3830] JIDX CW W6H(@W6HCD) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 15 06:17:40 PDT 2012

                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: W6H
Operator(s): N6KI, NN6X, N6EEG
Station: W6HCD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

  160:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  814   137  Total Score = 114,532

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

San Diego Contest Club (SDCC)used W6H Call Sign in JIDX contest this weekend as
a tribute to their friend Hiro, JA1FRQ who would operate with us on his visits
to to San Diego. Hiro loved to come to the W6HCD portable site and help the
SDCC  set up our tower trailer antennas and then enjoyed operating with the
SDCC team.
Hiro passed away March 5, 2012. We will miss this kind and gentle man who
thoroughly enjoyed Ham Radio DXing and Contesting.

This years effort yielded our highest QSO tally but with no opening for us on
10 mtr band and 80 and 160 not yielding many QSOs we lost many mults.

40 and 15 were the money bands for us this year.

K3, ACOM 2000A, 2 El 40 Yagi at 78 ft, 3 El SteppIR at 40 ft, 80 and 160
dipoles

73, Dennis N6KI