[3830] GaQP WA4YG Single OpCW QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 15 17:11:50 PDT 2012

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: WA4YG
Operator(s): WA4YG
Station: WA4YG

Class: Single OpCW QRP
QTH:

   40:     57
   20:    104
   15:      1
------------------------
Total:    162       0  CW-Dig Mults = 37  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 12,312

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but I had a pretty great time!

One of these years I'll be able to put in a decent amount of time! I was only
able to work two hours at the start of the contest on Saturday, because of
Prom. Oh, how a high schooler's societal obligations get in the way of fun! :D

Conditions seemed a LOT better on Saturday than on Sunday. I snagged CA on 15m,
which seemed totally dead on Sunday.

Another exciting GQP and I look forward to next year!

chris / wa4yg