[3830] GaQP W4UCZ Single OpCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 15 19:46:33 PDT 2012

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W4UCZ
Operator(s): W4UCZ
Station: W4UCZ

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: Funton County GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:     38
   40:    209
   20:     86
   15:     10
------------------------
Total:    343       0  CW-Dig Mults = 36  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 24,696

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Allright, I confess. I was having so much fun tracking the rovers that
I got somewhat less than zealous about passing out the Q's at times.
Fulton County (Atlanta) is Georgia's largest and easy pickins' anyway.

Thanks to N4ZZ(27), W1NN(21), W4AN(14), K4R(11), AD8J(9) and
NE4S and W3DYA at 6 each.

I hope its not impolite to enjoy your home-state party (hi).

I spent a fair amount of time giving 15 meters a chance but few fish.

Thanks to all.

73,
Mark, W4UCZ
Atlanta