[3830] JIDX CW JG1VGX/0 SOSB/10 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 15 21:08:16 PDT 2012

                    JIDX CW Contest

Call: JG1VGX/0
Operator(s): JG1VGX
Station: JG1VGX/0

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Nagano

   10:  37     31
-------------------
Total:  37     31  Total Score = 2,294

Location: Saku-daira, Nagano
TRX: IC-706mk2 50W
Ant: Mobile whip (2m long)

Initially planed to operate at a fixed 1kW station in Chiba, but a minor
trouble prevented me from doing so. I then switched my operation to semi-fixed
mobile in Nagano, where I hoped the number is rarer than Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama
etc.

Perhaps the right band for SOSBLP mobile was 15m, but I chose 10m since I was
very tired from a long drive and needed some sleep. Condx was even less than
expected and I ended up working only 37 stations during 12 hours of opening,
but in exchange I did a lot of side work, having read three books while doing
S&P! I found this a new style of operation and it could be called SO2T (single
operator two tasks, combining contesting with other chores). Very productive
;-)

73 rin JG1VGX