[3830] GaQP KT4ZB Single OpSSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 16 07:29:51 PDT 2012

                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station: KT4ZB

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3:16

  160:     0         0
   80:     0         0
   40:     0        33
   20:     0       177
   15:     0         4
   10:     0         0
    6:     0         0
------------------------
Total:     0       214  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 47  Total Score = 10,128

Very enjoyable QSO Party.  Could only work a little because of big wedding on
Saturday and multiple actitives on Sunday.  20 meters was really good because
of short skip; there seemed to be no end to calls from WI, MN, IL, MI, OH, MO,
OK, IA, TX, etc.  Looks like I averaged around 70/hour and that's with a lot of
chatting with folks about the weather, location and station setup.  Just a great
time this weekend.

Thanks to all who worked hard to put the GA QSO Party on the air, to the Rovers
and all who came back to my call.  CU next time.

Best - Jere

FT-1000 Field, TH6-DXX, wires in the trees and N1MM