[3830] MiQP N9NE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Apr 21 21:35:22 PDT 2012

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: N9NE
Operator(s): N9NE
Station: N9NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Amherst, WI
Operating Time (hrs): c. 9

   20: zilch
   15:  nada
   10:  rien
--------------------
Total:   133    0  CW Mults = 60  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 15,960

Club: M&M

Comments:

Main object was to follow mobiles. Interrupted by lawn work and a 'little nap'.
Conditions seemed decent, and mobiles were often as strong as fixed stations.
Mobiles worked (my apologies if I missed you!): W1NN and K8MR =14 counties;
K8IR = 12; NE9U = 9, and W8CAR = 6. I would have made the mobile trek to
western UP counties except for fatigue after having just recovered from a long
bout of bronchitis.  Next year!  This is a fun contest ... thanks to all.

Almost forgot: K8MR can hear anything, but one time I called him, he could not
get my number until I repeated it about 4 times. A quick look at the K2 showed
that I had turned the power down to 100 mW!