[3830] OnQP VE3CV Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 22 11:20:02 PDT 2012

                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HUR

  160:   11     11     14
   80:   10     33     25
   40:   15     63     42
   20:    0      7      7
   15:    1      0      1
---------------------------
Total:   37    114     89  Total Score = 25,098

The dreaded surprise Mother-in-law visit curtailed my operating plans. But it
was fun when I got on.  Glad to hand out HUR mults.  Thanks to VA3CCO for
QSYing with me to 15 and 160m for those juicy 10 pointers.  I forgot that the
US states were all mults, so didn't venture into the US portion of 40m until
the last 1/2 hour.  Dummy!  Thanks to the Rovers who braved the cold north
winds and put new mults out there.  Lots of fine gentlemen in this one!

Remember to log rovers as VE3XXX/M and not VE3XXX/R if you want your logger
program (Logger32 here) to know stations are in Canada and not Russia!

N1MM worked great.
100 Watts into 80m doublet at 50ft apex or full wave 80m delta loop.
5 band DXE hexxbeam at 40ft
FT-1000MP

73
Jeff