[3830] EU Sprint SSB 5B4AFM(@5B4ES) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 22 13:12:49 PDT 2012

                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: 5B4AFM
Operator(s): 5B4AFM
Station: 5B4ES

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Nicosia, Cyprus

---------------------
Total:  110   Total Score = 110

Club: Nicosia Contest Group

Comments:

I only decided to participate in this contest the very last minute (tnx 5B4ES).
I knew that participation in the contest has dropped over the last years but I
didn't realise that things were so bad...

It was a struggle most of the time trying to find new stations participating in
the contest and the only thing that kept me going until the end was my
commitment to enter the contest in the first place.

My congratulations to the few remaining operators that are keeping the EU
Sprint contest going until it sees brighter days again.

73, Stavros 5B4AFM