[3830] MiQP KD8GOX Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 22 13:22:42 PDT 2012

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: KD8GOX
Operator(s): KD8GOX
Station: KD8GOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI

   80:    1
   40:   38     69
   20:   14     80
--------------------
Total:   55    149  CW Mults = 36  Ph Mults = 60  Total Score = 24,864

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Decided to use the amplifier(500W-Heathkit SB200)this time.  I jokingly thought,
maybe I can blow up the amp and get a new one.  Let's just say the amp worked
better than the operator.  At 6 hours I was making mistakes like I should have
been at 11 hours.  This was my first QSO party where I tried to run CW.  Only
20 wpm but that was a nice speed for me.  Thanks for slowing down everyone.
Worked more DX stations this year than normal and not very many Ontario
stations.  Thanks for everyone's effort, organizers and participants alike.
73 Karl