[3830] OnQP VA7BEC SO SSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 22 14:19:06 PDT 2012

                    Ontario QSO Party

Call: VA7BEC
Operator(s): VA7BEC
Station: VA7BEC

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: nr Vancouver

   40:           4      4
   20:          10     10
   15:          17     13
---------------------------
Total:   0      31     27  Total Score = 2,052

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What a busy weekend! So many contests to choose from.

I focused on the Ontario QSO Party, and it was great to provide that "rare BC
multiplier" to operators  who supported in the British Columbia QSO Party with
their participation back in February. Also great to hear familiar callsigns and
say hello and good luck.  :)

I handed out a few Qs to respective in-state CQers in the Michigan and South
Dakota QSO parties who specified "anyone anywhere". Not always easy to figure
out if a CQing US station is in-state or out-of-state in a particular QSO party
without searching QRZ.com for location, so I do find it very helpful -- and
time-saving -- when the CQer says "anyone anywhere" or something similar. I may
be a bit wordy but it's a great way to let operators who might want to give out
a few points know that the Q will count.

73
Rebecca VA7BEC