[3830] MiQP NA8V Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 23 07:26:55 PDT 2012

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: StCl

   80:   79     79
   40:  145     94
   20:   43      7
--------------------
Total:  267    180  CW Mults = 79  Ph Mults = 70  Total Score = 106,386

A great contest!  Hats off to the mobiles, they did a great job although are
often hard to work for me - the combination of the short skip and my 40m
vertical don't do so well.

Couldn't get much going on 20, that was a surprise.  Condx on 40 and 80 were
quite good, not much qrn.  Had bad line noise on 40m during the day, that hurt,
especially with the mobiles.  It went away when the sun went down.

Great activity, both in and out of state.

greg/na8v