[3830] FlQP NN3W SOABMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 29 16:03:16 PDT 2012

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: VA

   40:   72     16
   20:  153     62
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  225     78  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 34  Total Score = 53,460

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great contest.  Missed the first four hours owing to weekend commitments, and
then missed the lion's share of Sunday.  This likely caused me to miss both
Jackson and Hardee(!)

I was missing about 8 afer the evening intermission.  Started to plot who would
start off the morning in those areas and waited for round 2.  Worked most all of
them within the first 30 minutes, and then waited in vain for the last two.

Terrific mobile activity.  Too bad I didn't hear anything on 15.  I guess the
band was long.