[3830] FlQP K5WAF SOABMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 29 16:12:18 PDT 2012

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K5WAF
Operator(s): K5WAF
Station: K5WAF

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Mountain View, AR
Operating Time (hrs): 8 hr

   40:
   20:   72     13
--------------------
Total:   72     13  CW Mults = 47  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 18,212

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

We are spending the weekend in northern Arkansas with Cal (WF5W) and Paul (W5PF)
and decided to bring a couple of rigs so we might try operating while the XYL's
did some shopping. So thank goodness FQP was this weekend.

Though a meager result I am fairly pleased because it was done with a FT897 and
a buddipole -- and thats it.  Frankly it was a struggle with S9 noise level and
I am sure my signal was pretty weak.  Anyway it was fun and kept from being the
shopping chauffer!

73 Bill K5WAF