[3830] FlQP K9ES(@AD4ES) SOABMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 29 17:58:29 PDT 2012

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K9ES
Operator(s): K9ES
Station: AD4ES

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: BRE

   40:  157     75
   10:    4      3
--------------------
Total:  591    466  CW Mults = 89  Ph Mults = 104  Total Score = 636,128

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to Chuck for letting me use his fine station as my antennas and tower are
still being put up.  His FTdx5000 and SteppIR at 54 feet work well.  I missed
Hawaii and Alaska for WAS.  Worked some great multipliers including RI1ANF on
10CW, Frantz Joseph Land, 4S7 called me in a 15M SSB run, 7Q7 called me, worked
VK's and JA's, and tons of Europe, including HB9's and SP's.  15 was good and
bad, and 10 was almost not there.  Cannot wait til next year when my antennas
are up.  Thanks everyone for the contacts.  73.  Eric K9ES