[3830] FlQP N2WN SOABMixed QRP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 30 07:11:50 PDT 2012

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SOABMixed QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8:58

   40:   77     13
   20:   92     26
--------------------
Total:  169     39  CW Mults = 57  Ph Mults = 25  Total Score = 92,742

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Saturday was, by far, the best day here. The bands were quiet and we had decent
paths into FL on 20 and 40. Little was heard on 15, nada on 10.

The mobile piles seemed denser Sunday, but that may be due to poorer conditions
and fewer options for those outside of the "zone". New it wasn't my day when I
missed HAM and GAD and K4OJ (and the pileup) were virtually in the background
noise. C'est la guerre!

Thanks to the mobiles: NX4N (16), K4KG (13), N4AO (11), K2CIB (8), N4EEB (8),
K4OJ (6), N5WR (6), W4AN (4), NF4A (3), AD4ES (2), and I'm sure I missed
someone.

Congrats to the TCG folks who put in an effort from FL, wish we had connected
more times.

My best FQP to date... The QRP numbers are darn good, tough competition.
Congrats to Doug, VA3DF for an outstanding score!

72,
Julius
n2wn