[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0AD LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 2 20:07:53 PDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 3

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   2      2
   80:  11      9
   40:   9      8
   20:  16     11
   15:   2      2
Total:  40     32  Total Score = 1,280

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

What a disaster.  I thought I was all set to go but discovered that my NAQP
FKEYS were loaded instead of NS.  I quickly reloaded the NS Messages but,
somehow, they were all messed up, too.  So by 5 minutes into the event, I had
to switch entirely to the paddle and turn off ESM.  I never really recovered.

Sorry for all the QLFs.

On the positive side, it was fun to meet WD0T at the Twins game on Wednesday
and to work him from his portable location tonight.

73,

Al, K0AD