[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad KC0W LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 2 20:12:15 PDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 3

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  16     1  Total Score = 1

Nice to be back on the Thursday night Sprints!!!

 Haven't participated in one in quite some time due to work
obligations........I'm happy to help out with the North Dakota mult.

 Kinda unfortunate that 20 meters turns into a vast wasteland at (literally) 15
minutes into the Sprint. I realize many QSY to 40 & 80 meters but there are
still good pickings on 20 for the entire duration of the Sprint.

 Thanks for the QSO's & see ya in NAQP CW this weekend!!!

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

 ******* I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to
collect any awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program
track the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. *******

Tom KC0W

'