[3830] NAQP CW K6MM Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 4 23:25:37 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM
Station: K6MM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California

   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  686   163  Total Score = 111,818

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #3

Comments:

Great rates on 15m for the first 3 hours.  In fact, 15m stayed open for several
hours -- a nice surprise.  I tried calling CQ on 10m several times, but only
two local buddies (N6TV, N5KO) and K7HP in AZ came back, so I spent the bulk of
my time on 15m and 20m, until 40m opened up.  80m and 160m were a bit noisy.
Always an enjoyable contest.  Thanks for the Qs and CU next time.  73, John,
K6MM.