[3830] NAQP CW K6AM Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 5 00:13:45 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   11     7
Total:  756   186  Total Score = 140,616

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

80 and 160 were the pits as usual in the summer but 15 made up for ir.  Can't
remember the last time I worked over 50 mults on 15.  20 OK for mults but Q's
were harder to come by.  Several short spotty openings on 10 filled out the
day.

Always tough to do anything from my little city lot "TS" station, but this was
a personal best by about 20%

Tnx for the moves and Q's

And tnx to Chris, KL9A for taking the wheel for this contest.  He will do a
great job.

John K6AM/ZF2AM