[3830] EUHF Champ MJ0CFW(JK3GAD) Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 5 06:19:40 PDT 2012

                    European HF Championship

Call: MJ0CFW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: GJ3DVC

Class: Mixed LP
QTH: IN89VE

  160:   34      0     28
   80:   78      1     45
   40:  202      2     55
   20:  218      4     55
   15:  141      0     48
   10:   26     11     30
---------------------------
Total:  699     18    261  Total Score = 184,005

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Trip to the island this time was better than last one, IARU last month. However,
during the transit, one of bandpass filter unit was broken, and triplexer shows
some problem on 10m port, so I decided to go SO1R.
Before the contest, I heard several loud signal on 10m so started on that band,
picking up some multipliers, then band was closed quite early. Propagation on
15/20 was ok, then in the evening rate slowed dramatically when I moved to 40m
and below. These dipole antenna were not high enough to generate decent run at
the moment due to tower upgrading work.
At the end, multiplier is the same as last year but less QSOs, final score is
10% less than last year.
See you in next contest!
73 Kazu  M0CFW, JK3GAD