[3830] NAQP CW K9YC Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 5 10:28:15 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   14     6
   10:   15     4
-------------------
Total:  707   173  Total Score = 122,411

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

NAQP, especially the CW version, and it's predecessor, the old CD parties, have
long been one of my favorite contests, but circumstances (health, family
activities) prevented me from operating one for almost two years. I've done a
lot of work improving both the station and the operating skills since then, and
enjoyed it even more this time around.  This is a personal best for me. Thanks
for all the Qs.

On a bitching note -- it certainly did seem at times that many users missed the
rule that says single-ops must be un-assisted, which means no cluster use, and a
few seemed to miss the rule about 100W max power.

73, Jim K9YC