[3830] NAQP CW W9RE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 5 12:11:42 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN

Total:  889   232  Total Score = 205,552

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Thunder and lightning took me off the air several times and thus diminished my
enthusiasm.  It's kind of bad when after it cleared up your wife says shouldn't
you be on the air?  Being on a team kept me going.

I did move a handful of stations but should have done more.  Missed a few
adjoining states on the high bands that I normally work.

With all the noise on 80 and 160 a lot of repeats were necessary to try and
find the right direction on a receive antenna.  Some stations gave up a little
too quickly maybe not realizing that fact.

A lot of good ops out there and activity seemed pretty good.

Some nice scores out there.