[3830] EUHF Champ 9A5K Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 6 04:04:26 PDT 2012

                    European HF Championship

Call: 9A5K
Operator(s): 9A5K
Station: 9A5K

Class: Mixed LP
QTH: Zabok, JN76WA

  160:  104     14     50
   80:  175     56     59
   40:  236     30     60
   20:  209     92     62
   15:   89     17     48
   10:   38     23     39
---------------------------
Total:  851    232    320  Total Score = 345,280

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Last year I worked this contest from Brac isl. EU-016.
This year, I've decided to stay at home location and make another try in same
class.
With barefoot radio only and air condition in the shack it was quite easy task
keep temperature at about +24C (outside temp was close to +40C).
Great ops and great fun. I was able to catch good run couple of times, but have
to move
from frequency many times because of QRM. So, did mostly S&P.
No SO2R this time, because of 10 band/mode changes rule.
Bad propagations on 15/10m this year, it was much better year ago.

TRX: IC-756PRO III, 100w
Ant: 160 - vertical
     80  - delta loop
     40  - 2 ele. moxon yagi
     20  - 4 ele. yagi
     15  - 4 ele. yagi
     10  - 5 ele. yagi

Congrats everyone for great competition and SCC for great contest.

73,
Chris - 9A5K