[3830] WAE CW K2SX Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 12 19:30:51 PDT 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC

   80:   12     -     3
   40:   76     -    22
   20:  122     -    30
   15:  145     -    36
   10:   11     -    10
-------------------------
Total:  366   358   101  Total Score = 166,290

As anyone who watched the PGA Championship golf tournament on TV this weekend
knows, SC has been hit by numerous rain & thunderstorms.  Had to shut down
several times due to lightening on Sat.  Even when I could operate, the noise
level was so high I missed a number of callers.  To them, my apologies.  Then,
on Sunday, the rain was so heavy that it kept detuning my open wire feeders.
In addition, condx were not very good on Sunday which further reduced my score.
 Still, it was fun.  To top it off, my wife had made other plans for Sunday
which meant my contest ended early.  Such is life.  Thanks to all who gave me a
QSO or two or three.