[3830] WAE CW SP3PL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 13 13:18:54 PDT 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: SP3PL
Operator(s): SP3PL
Station: SP3PL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: POZNAN

   80:   30    0     68
   40:   90    6    108
   20:  131    4    114
   15:  181    0    104
   10:   44    0     40
-------------------------
Total:  486   10    438  Total Score = 215,264

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

Hello.
Nice contest, propagation good except 10 meter, cuzz no signals from North
America. Sorry some problem with my keyboard. It make me often mistakes, so I
could't work QTC. One week ago I have been on my tower, very hard job in my age
80 yrs. Fixing rotor and new antennas for 40 & 80 mtr. So during contest I find
new countries in my Log.
Antennas are: Horizontal 84 m Loop.
        Parell sloper for 160 & 80 Band working fb on harmonic 40 M Band
        Vertical little sloping 36m wire with big Q loading coil base feed.
        Rotary 2 element Delta Loop my idea working as multibander on 6 Band
VY73's Julian SP3PL