[3830] WAE CW S57DX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Aug 14 00:08:45 PDT 2012

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: S57DX
Operator(s): S57DX
Station: S57DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VRHNIKA

   80:   34     6    72
   40:  167   386   141
   20:  363   959   122
   15:  248   764   122
   10:   61   185    56
-------------------------
Total:  873  2300   513  Total Score = 1,627,749

Club: VRHNIKA CONTESTERS

Comments:

Short with MPL this year. 80M was noisy and many stations not hearing my tiny
signal. Average conditions on 40M and good on 20 and 15M. Only few USA on 10M!
I am very satified with QTC's. There was few very QRQ (specially Valery EF8M
and John K1AR) but no problem, just keep comming guys! Thanks Jeff N8CC for
last minute QSO and QTC's! It was just like cherry on the top of the cake!
Of course it was very difficult and tired contest, but which one isn't it? Most
of all I like unique QTC traffic! WAEDC is still my favorite contest!
See you all next month in SSB leg.
73
 de Slavko S57DX