[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WI2E LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 16 20:09:44 PDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 17

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bethlehem, PA

  160:   0      0
   80:   9      8
   40:  13     10
   20:   6      5
   15:   3      2
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  31     25  Total Score = 775

Fewer errors tonight coupled with my new, full-size 40M dipole (average height:
42 ft.) to produce a better score. Certainly, stations were much louder here on
40M than in the past when using the temporary inverted L that goes up and down
with each contest. Unfortunately, my pace slowed on 80M--although I was able to
work KZ5D and heard N6ZFO--so I'm not certain what happened there.

My next antenna project is to improve my 160M situation. Hopefully, I'll have
that ready for the next one.

Thanks for the QSOs.

73,
Joe