[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WD0T(@KD0S) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 16 21:23:52 PDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 17

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   0      0
   80:  11      9
   40:  16     12
   20:  29     14
   15:   3      2
Total:  59     37  Total Score = 2,183

Good Q's for me, mults just OK tonite.. Had a slow start on 15m, most all
signals going over the top, don't have the log here at home but think I worked
KZ5D, W7WHY, and W1UJ?? Anyhow, I could hear more but not get any replies..

WOW, NO meters like 20m tonite, it was almost endless, lots of great activity
and fun there, this may be one of my best ever band totals on 20!  Mult wise
not as good, but that happens..

Good to hear and work NM5M on multiple bands, and also K7RF, thanks guys and
keep coming back please!!

40m was OK, quite noisy, 80m was typical 80 although this is better than it has
been doing the last few weeks.. thank goodness for beverages.

Didn't try 160m, 80m was good to the end..

Very good nite for me, thanks for all the Q's and mults, Lord's blessings on
you all!

73 Todd WD0T