[3830] NAQP SSB WB4OMM Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 18 22:45:24 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WB4OMM
Operator(s): WB4OMM
Station: WB4OMM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Port Orange FL

Total:  540   118  Total Score = 63,720

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Wow!  Wadda’ wild Contest!  10M and 15M were non-existent; 40M and 80 had S5
noise.  But the 268’ 40M loop antenna worked great!!  Even though I was only
running 100W, I had many comments on the excellent signal (usually 59+10 to 20
dB) on 20, 40 and 80M! I had several outside NA DX stations calling me that are
in the log.  Very little NA DX heard here in Florida.  Some VE, one XE and one
CO.  But I STILL HAD A BLAST!!  Thanks to everyone for working through the
heavy static on the low bands late in the contest.  73 and GL to all.  WB4OMM.