[3830] NAQP SSB K5ER Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 18 23:36:51 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K5ER
Operator(s): K5ER
Station: K5ER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    6     4
   15:    9     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  372   104  Total Score = 38,688

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: LCC Team #1

Comments:

Ten never opened and fifteen almost didn't open. I've GOT to get the rest of the
antenna up.

For the longest time, 20 was only band open, and during the afternoon it, and
later 40 were very noisy with all the thunderstorms. The electric sub-station,
about 1/2 mile to my NE, sounded like a wire welder sizzling much of the
evening, making hearing difficult. Sorry if I missed you during this period.

Off three times for rain and didn't pay enough attention when I got back on, so
it screwed up my off time and I had to quit early. Oh well, we really needed the
rain.

Didn't do nearly as well as I had hoped, but at least was able to add some to
the club and team scores.

Thanks to all who stopped by and especially all those who worked multiple
bands.

73,
Mark, K5ER