[3830] NAQP SSB NN3V Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 19 07:11:21 PDT 2012

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NN3V
Operator(s): NN3V
Station: NN3V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: POWAY

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   15:   10     7
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  465    92  Total Score = 43,245

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Of all the contests, that was one of them!

Spent the first hour investigating why my SteppIr yagi had quit receiving. Then
I discovered the problem was that the Ionosphere had stopped transmitting!

Tried to use Channel 19 on the 11 meter band, but N1MM will not log 11 meters!

10 M was dead. 15 Meters was dead until so late that most had probably given
up. 20 Meters finally showed some life late, and I had a nice run, and by then
40 Meters in the People's Most Righteous Republic of Poway had gathered all the
urban noise, so it was difficult.

Looking forward to the next contest.

73 de NN3V