[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W0BH LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 23 23:14:31 EDT 2012

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 24

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   5      4
   40:  15     14
   20:  17      9
   15:   2      2
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Finally back from summer trips, three of them totalling 10,000 miles, so haven't
been on lately. I worked W9RE on 4 bands and tried calling him on 160, but no
luck. Interesting conditions tonight.

This weekend is the Kansas QSO Party and I'll be mobile as K0S/m, running one
of the 1x1 calls needed to spell KANSAS and SUNFLOWER. One of the antique
amateur radio stamps given out this weekend is the 1940 Sameul F.B. Morse
stamp. I would think that would go really well with an NS pencil! Check out the
KSQP web site for more info. Hope you can all find me in the mobile. My sched is
on my QRZ page as usual.

73, Bob, w0bh