[3830] SCC RTTY K4WW SOSB/20 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 26 07:12:53 EDT 2012

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: KY

   20:  115  301    53
------------------------
Total:  115  301    53  Total Score = 15,953

Very limited time effort, and with the poor propagation, at least on 20 meters,
it became more of a "drudgery". I can't remember the number of times I would
send "QRL", and get no response, then start calling CQ, only to find another
station doing the same. I was even asked to move from 14.079.5 because I was
interfering with JT65 frequency? Am I to presume that between 14.070-14.080 is
"reserved", even during contest weekends, for the "casual" digital operators? I
can always find a place to operate, and have no problem moving. My goal of 100
Q's and 50 M's was attained.
I encourage all participants to use the "comments" section here and refrain
from posting scores and comments to the RTTY reflector. By doing so, the scores
and comments are available for all to read, not just the RTTY reflector
subscribers!