[3830] SCC RTTY K4GMH SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 26 08:33:11 EDT 2012

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

   80:
   40:   82   209    47
   20:  364   973    66
   15:  260   730    61
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  706  1912   174  Total Score = 332,688

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to the Slovenia Contest Club for sponsoring
the Contest.  Lot of fun considering it was the first
contest in over six months.  Actually, it was the first
ham radio operating in six months.
Forgot a number of S/W functions.  Took a while to
remember how I use to do things with the S/W.  Once
remembered or stumbled across how use to do things
in a contest, the Contest was fun.
Thanks also to all who put up with my fumbling of S/W
operation at the beginning.  Your patience is appreciated.
Had some thunderstorms come through approximately
0000Z they lasted longer than I could stay awake.
Missed half of the Contest.  Got to get use to these
"short" 24 hour contests.
Again, thank you SCC for sponsoring the Contest and a
special thanks to the other participants for all your
putting up with my initial lack of operating skill.
Hope to see you in the next one!

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH