[3830] HiQP W0PAN SO Mixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 26 18:39:06 EDT 2012

                    Hawaii QSO Party

Call: W0PAN
Operator(s): W0PAN
Station: W0PAN

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: AZ

  160:   0       0      0         0       0
   80:   0       0      0         0       0
   40:   0       0      0         0       0
   20:   0       3      0         0       0
   15:   0       7      0         0       0
   10:   0       2      0         0       0
Total:   0      12      0         0       0  Total Score = 161

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Condx were less than stellar.  When KH6BZF and I started this QSO Party in I
believe 1966, we have been pleasantly surprised at the longevity.  Time goes
fast when you are having fun.  Maybe next year will be better condx.